Wednesday 22 February 2012

Featured Fashions: February 22

Hello Penguins, Today the Club Penguin Team gave us some new Featured Fashions in Club Penguin....

Greetings!

You nominated some super stylish penguins! Check out some of my favorites:

Pendude2000 said: "I saw this guy Wolf 146, he wears awesome outfits sometimes he wears vampire wizard costumes."


Wolf 146_2.jpg

Mompenguin95 said: "I think that Natasha53333 has the best outfit ever! You should put her penguin on here too. Please, her outfit ROCKS! I have never seen better."


Natasha53333_2.jpg

Llama Phone said: "I think that A11766 has the best outfit ever! He has mixed new and old together and I think it looks really nice :)"

I agree, Llama Phone! :)


A11766_2.jpg

Rockhopper's Quest is just around the corner... Have you seen any pirate outfits yet? Nominate penguins by letting us know their name and what you like best about their style. Stay tuned for more fashions on the blog!

Waddle On! :)


-Club Penguin Team

I love all the styles below! I love Wolf 146's style because of his very stylish Coins for Change Shirt. I love Natasha53333's style because of the denim combination. I also love A11766's style because of his stylish combination.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment