Saturday 3 December 2011

Club Penguin Santa Clothing Bug!

Today I was looking at the New Penguin Style Catalog and found a nice Santa Outfit. Too bad I can't wear all of it....


The issue is that you can either wear the White Fuzzy Beard or the Supreme Santa Sack.
But if you look in the Penguin Style the Penguin wearing the outfit is weaing both......

This is False advertisement, the penguin in the Penguin Style is wearing both, when you obviously cannot wear both. The answer to this is clear......



Yes, both the Supreme Santa Sack and White Fuzzy Beard are in the Neck Items category. This is a mistake as I think the Fuzzy Beard should be in the Face Items category. I hope Club Penguin fixes this because Santa can't deliver presents without a beard. I will be emailing Club Penguin, come back to see the response. What do you think? Are you outraged? Comment Below


~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment