Thursday 29 August 2013

My Penguin 1.2 - Now Available

Club Penguin releases My Penguin 1.2
Hello penguins! Recently, Club Penguin have released My Penguin 1.2 to the App Store. Let's have a look what it says on the My Penguin App Store page...

My Penguin 1.2 - Now Available

The popular virtual world of Club Penguin comes alive on the go!

New this update – IGLOOS! Create and customize a unique igloo with furniture items. Then have an igloo party and chat with friends on My Penguin!


Play 8 games – including Jetpack Boost, Bean Counters, and the multiplayer Card-Jitsu Snow. Plus, customize penguin looks, unlock mobile exclusives, and stay connected to friends and the action at clubpenguin.com.


FEATURES:

CUSTOMIZE a unique igloo with furniture items
CHAT in igloos with friends on My Penguin
SPEED through the skies in the Jetpack Boost game
LIKE friends’ igloos to let 'em know they're cool
SHOP for styles, igloos & furniture in My Penguin App Catalog
UNLOAD trucks in the Bean Counters' game - avoid anvils, fish & flower pots to earn coins
BATTLE with other ninjas to defeat enemies in Card-Jitsu Snow
EARN virtual coins to get new items & outfits
UNLOCK mobile exclusive items & styles
SYNC items & coins to use between the app & a clubpenguin.com account
EXPLORE 22 underground caves in the hit game Pufflescape
WIN coins, bonus items & treasure in the exclusive Sushi Drop game
SAVE puffles in danger in 27 levels of Puffle Rescue
GATHER up crazy puffles in Puffle Roundup
CATCH fish & avoid jellyfish, crabs & sharks in Ice Fishing
THROW snowballs at penguin friends online & add new buddies on the go
WATCH the newest videos & get sneak peeks on the What’s New Blog
ACCESS items in the app & online at clubpenguin.com

ABOUT CLUB PENGUIN

In the virtual world of Club Penguin, players can personalize a penguin, shop for styles, join parties, play games, collect pet puffles, decorate igloos, and hang out with friends.

What's New in Version 1.2
-Igloos
-Jetpack Boost game
-Bean Counters game
-Check back daily for items and mobile exclusives


My Penguin 1.2 - Now Available

My Penguin 1.2 - Now Available

My Penguin 1.2 - Now Available

 My Penguin 1.2 - Now Available

My Penguin 1.2 - Now Available
My View
Wow! I can't wait to play My Penguin 1.2 after I've written this post! From the information above, My Penguin 1.2 will be a pretty big and epic update! I also can't wait to play many of the features on My Penguin 1.2 and see my penguin in 3D!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of the information about My Penguin 1.2 above? Have you played My Penguin 1.2 yet? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment