Wednesday 28 August 2013

Club Penguin: My Penguin 1.2 Bean Counter Sneak Peek

Polo Field tweets a sneak peek of the Bean Counter game on My Penguin 1.2
Hello penguins! Recently, Polo Field tweeted a sneak peek of the Bean Counter game on My Penguin 1.2. Let's have a look at it!

Club Penguin: My Penguin 1.2 Bean Counter Sneak Peek

Club Penguin: My Penguin 1.2 Bean Counter Sneak Peek

In the sneak peek above, we can see Polo Field playing the game "Bean Counter" which is a spin-off of Bean Counters and will be able to played on My Penguin. We can also see that the platform has a sign post next to it which says "0/10" which probably means that Polo Field will have to get his penguin to put 10 coffee bean bags on the platform...

My View
Thanks Polo Field for tweeting this sneak peek! I like how Club Penguin have added the a sign post showing how many bags you need to put on the platform - this'll make it easier! I can't wait for this to be released tomorrow on My Penguin.

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of the sneak peek above? Do you think the game above looks fun? Are you excited for it's release on My Penguin 1.2? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment