Thursday 29 August 2013

Club Penguin: Cadence and the Penguin Band - "Party In My Iggy" (Official Music Video)

Club Penguin releases official music video for Party In My Iggy
Hello penguins! Recently, Club Penguin released the official music video for the new Club Penguin Song "Party In My Iggy". Let's have a look at it!

Club Penguin: Cadence and the Penguin Band - "Party In My Iggy" (Official Music Video)


My View
Thanks Club Penguin! Wow! This video is awesome! I like how the music video above is completely different to the other music videos to Club Penguin Songs. I also like how the igloo changes from being boring to being epic and a real party igloo.

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of the music video above? Which part of it was your favourite? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment