Friday 16 August 2013

Club Penguin #WaddleOn Episode 6

Club Penguin releases the 6th episode of #WaddleOn on YouTube
Hello penguins! It's Friday! So it's time for another episode of #WaddleOn. Let's take a look at the 6th episode of #WaddleOn...

Club Penguin #WaddleOn Episode 6


3D Penguins in My Penguin app Sneak Peek
In this week's episode of #WaddleOn, there was more than funny sketches! A sneak peek of 3D Penguins in the My Penguin app could be seen. Let's have a look at it!

Club Penguin 3D Penguins in My Penguin App Sneak Peek

Wow! This looks epic! I cannot wait for this feature to arrive to the My Penguin app. It weird to see these penguins look completely different from the ones we see online! I also like how Club Penguin have added a white glow around a penguin's name - this will help penguins to see other penguin's names.

My View
This week's episode of #WaddleOn was funny! My favorite part was the Santa Soccer sketch and the Crazy Scientist sketch - both included the idea of repetition, which made it funny!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What did you think of this week's episode of #WaddleOn? Which sketch was your favorite? What do you think about 3D penguins coming to the My Penguin app? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment