Monday 27 May 2013

Club Penguin Blog: What's New in Club Penguin for Summer 2013!


Hello penguins! Today Spike Hike made an interesting announcement about what's coming to Club Penguin in Summer 2013 on the Club Penguin Blog. Here is what he posted on the Club Penguin Blog... 
Hello Penguins!

I hope everyone is as excited about Card-Jitsu Snow and the Card-Jitsu Party as I am!

I want to let you all know that it's the kick-off of an AMAZING summer we have planned!

The team has some HUGE surprises for you! We have not one.... Not two… But THREE ALL-NEW parties over the next three months!! We will take you to new places… new worlds… even new dimensions no penguin has ever seen!!



And thanks again to everyone who helped make "My Penguin" a top iPad app around the world! We have even more planned for it, too!! I'm sworn to secrecy, but let me say that we will refuel a classic Club Penguin game... And we will bring even more to mobile that will make you feel right at home.

Stay tuned for more updates here on the blog!

Until then... Waddle On!

-Club Penguin Team
Thanks Spike Hike! Firstly, from the post above we have learnt that Club Penguin will be having three new parties! I wonder what they'll be! Maybe they'll be a Space Party with Rookie! Now that'll be fun! We could maybe discover a new room in Club Penguin. Unfortunately, we are now aware that there'll be no Music Jam this year, which is quite a shame as I was looking forward to meeting the Penguin Band and Cadence. Additionally, from the post above we have also learnt that Club Penguin will be updating the My Penguin App by adding a classic Club Penguin game, Jet Pack Adventure. To be honest, I love that Club Penguin are making new parties and I hope that they'll be great! What do you think about there being 3 new parties in Summer 2013? What do you think for Club Penguin adding Jet Pack Adventure to the My Penguin app? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

2 comments: