Wednesday 28 August 2013

New CP Song - "Party In My Iggy" premiering on CP Radio

Club Penguin's New Song to premiere on the Club Penguin Radio
Hello penguins! Recently, Spike Hike tweeted that a new Club Penguin song will be premiering on the CP Radio. Let's have a look at his tweet...

@SpikeHikeCP





The CP Radio program will start at 3:30 PM PST, and will be broadcast here.

My View
I think that it's awesome that Spike Hike is allowing the CP Radio premiere the new CP Song called "Party In My Iggy". I can't wait to here this song as it's been a while since Club Penguin have released a song. Once Club Penguin officially release it, I'll post about it right here!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of Spike Hike allowing the CP Radio to premiere the new CP Song called "Party In My Iggy"? Are you going to listen to it's premiere? Who do you think will sing the song "Party In My Iggy"? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment