Thursday 22 August 2013

Club Penguin Magazine Online Party with Daffodaily5 - Details

The Club Penguin Magazine is having a party with Daffodaily5. Here are the details...
Hello penguins! In the latest issue of the Club Penguin Mazagine, there were some details of a special online party with Daffodaily5. Here are the details...

Club Penguin Magazine Online Party with Daffodaily5 - Details
Hey CP fans!We're having a special online party for UK readers of Club Penguin Magazine, and Daffodaily5 will be making a star appearance. Be there or be square!
  • Saturday 31st August 
  • 11am GMT (3am PST)
  • Server Klondike
My View
Thanks Club Penguin Magazine! I'll make sure I'll attend this party! I really want to meet Daffodaily5 - because she's British! The dress code is also Silly Hats so I'll have to dig through my inventory to find one! And remember, you could be featured in the next issue of the CP Mag - epic!

 Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of the CP Mag Online Party? Are you going to attend? Do you really want to meet Daffodaily5? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

2 comments:

  1. I would but that would be 5:00am where I am so sorry I would love to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. daffodaily5 ты выйдзеш за мяне

    ReplyDelete