Friday 23 August 2013

Boba and Jango CP: The Team

Let's learn more about the Boba and Jango CP Team...
Hello penguins! At Boba and Jango CP, we have a team who work on everything you see all around Boba and Jango CP. Let's get to know them!

Boba and Jango CP: The Team

Boba 126 - The Author

Boba and Jango CP: The Team

Hello! I'm Boba 126, but you can call me Boba! I've been playing Club Penguin ever since 2007 and blogging since 2011. Here at Boba and Jango CP, I like to post all of the latest Club Penguin Cheats, Guides and Tips! All of the cheats, guides and tips you see at Boba and Jango CP have been posted by me. My favourite colour is blue and I love to wear hats! My favourite Club Penguin party of all time was the Music Jam 2011. My favourite Club Penguin Character is G Billy - because I love blue and I would love to play the drums some day.

Jango 126 - The Designer

Boba and Jango CP: The Team

Hiya, I'm Jango! I've been a Club Penguin player since 2008 and designing since 2011. Here at Boba and Jango CP, I love to design all of the graphics! Things such as the header, slider and some graphics you see on some guides! I also love to make flamboyant themes like the one you see right in front of you. My favourite colour is orange and I like to put on sandals! My favourite Club Penguin party of all time would be the Dance-A-Thon 2009 because it was the first time I met my favourite Club Penguin Character - Cadence!


#Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of the Boba and Jango CP Team? Who's you favourite member of the Boba and Jango CP Team? How can we improve this section? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

5 comments: