Wednesday 21 August 2013

Club Penguin Blog: New Game Coming to My Penguin on iPad!

Polo Field posts about a new game coming to the My Penguin app on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Today Polo Field posted about a new game coming to the My Penguin App on the Club Penguin Blog! Let's have a look at it!

Club Penguin Blog: New Game Coming to My Penguin on iPad!
I am super stoked to tell you that there will be a brand new mini game coming only to the My Penguin app!

Remember when Spike Hike said there will be a classic game "re-fueled"?

Get ready for Jetpack Boost, a sequel to the Club Penguin classic game Jetpack Adventure! Here's a screenshot:


Club Penguin Blog: New Game Coming to My Penguin on iPad!

This game is awesome! I've barely been able to put down my iPad long enough to write this post.

Stay tuned for more updates here on the blog.

Until then…waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team
My View
Great post Polo Field! From the sneak peek above, I am genuinely excited for the release of this game as it looks like this game will be action-packed! I can't wait for this game to be released as it looks promising! This game will also be released with this eye-popping feature - epic! 

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? What do you think of the Jetpack Boost game? Are you excited for its release? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment