Sunday 11 August 2013

"Rockhopper will Return" says Spike Hike

Spike Hike confirms that Rockhopper will return very soon to the Club Penguin Island
Hello penguins! Today on Twitter Spike Hike confirmed that Rockhopper will be returning to the Club Penguin Island very soon. Don't believe me? Let's have a look at his tweet...

Tweet - @SpikeHikeCP

My View
Wow! I can't wait for Rockhopper to return to the Club Penguin Island, as he hasn't yet made an appearance on the island since December 2012. However, I wonder which party Rockhopper will make an appearance at? - The Fair? The Holiday Party? I also hear that Rockhopper has got a new look as well. I just can't wait to hear Rockhopper stories about his adventures!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think about Rockhopper returning to the Club Penguin island very soon? Which party do you think Rockhopper will make an appearance at? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.


~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment