Thursday 15 August 2013

Club Penguin Blog: Question of the Day: Best Igloo You've Ever Seen

Polo Field posts a Question of the Day about the Best Igloo You've Ever Seen on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Today Polo Field posted a Question of the Day about the Best Igloo You've Ever Seen on the Club Penguin Blog.

Club Penguin Blog Post
Hey penguins - Polo here. I have a quick question for you...

What's the best igloo design you've ever seen? Tell me about it! I want to redecorate my igloo today, and I'm looking for your suggestions.

Thanks! :)
My View
Thanks Polo Field! The best igloos I have ever seen have been creative, like for example some penguins make things like making a castle with four different pieces of furniture. It's also important that the furniture matches with the other furniture or otherwise it won't work!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What is the best igloo you've ever seen? Have you got any tips for decorating the best igloo? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment