Wednesday 7 August 2013

Club Penguin Blog: Coming Soon - My Penguin 1.2!

Polo Field posts about 1.2 version of My Penguin on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Today Daffodaily posted about the 1.2 version of the My Penguin app on the Club Penguin Blog. Here is what Polo Field posted on the Club Penguin Blog...

Club Penguin Blog Post
Greetings Penguins!

Some of you have been wondering when the next update to the My Penguin app for iPad is. I wanted to be the first to let you know that the team's been working hard, and we're really excited for you guys to check it out!

I can't say much yet, but it'll be coming soon. Until then, here is a sneak peek of what the new icon will look like!



Club Penguin Blog: Coming Soon - My Penguin 1.2!

We wanna hear your best guesses! What cool suprises do you think the new version will have?

Make sure to stay tuned till next week for more information!

Until then...waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team
My View
Thanks Polo Field! I think the 1.2 version of My Penguin will have an "Igloo Editor" tool where penguins can edit their igloo from their iPad! Wow! I can't wait to edit my igloo from my iPad - how clever?

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think about the 1.2 version of My Penguin coming soon? Can you guess what functions will come with the 1.2 version of My Penguin? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment