Tuesday 27 August 2013

My Penguin 1.2 Homepage Sneak Peek

Polo Field reveals a sneak peek of the My Penguin 1.2 Homepage
Hello penguins! Recently, Polo Field revealed a sneak peek of the My Penguin 1.2 Homepage on Twitter! Let's have a look at it!

My Penguin 1.2 Homepage Sneak Peek

My Penguin 1.2 Homepage Sneak Peek

From the sneak peek above, we can see Polo Field's penguin at the My 1.2 Homepage. We can also see his igloo behind him, a billboard next to him and The Town and The Beach in the background...

My View
I think the sneak peek above looks very good! I like how we can access our igloo from the homepage in the 1.2 version of My Penguin! This has made me excited for the 1.2 version of My Penguin and I can't wait for it to be released August 29th!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of the sneak peek above? Are you excited for the 1.2 version of My Penguin? Share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment