Thursday 29 August 2013

New Club Penguin Song: Penguin Band and Cadence - Party In My Iggy!

Club Penguin releases new Club Penguin Song "Party In My Iggy" on SoundCloud
Hello penguins! Recently, Club Penguin have uploaded their new song "Party In My Iggy" on SoundCloud. Let's have a listen to it...

Penguin Band and Cadence - Party In My Iggy!

My View
Wow! This is quite a catchy and epic song! It's also sung by the Penguin Band - so that's great! I can't wait to watch the music video to go with this catchy track, which will be posted right here!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of the New Club Penguin Song "Party In My Iggy"? Are you excited for the release of the Music Video? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment