Thursday 29 August 2013

Club Penguin Blog: Bikers & Surfers: Party at Big Momma's!

Daffodaily5 posts details of a party at Big Momma's for UK Players on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Recently, Daffodaily5 posted details of a party at Big Momma's for UK Players on the Club Penguin Blog. Let's have a look at what she posted...

Club Penguin Blog: Bikers & Surfers: Party at Big Momma's!
Hiya!

I don't know about you, but all this singing and dancing puts me in the mood to party! And seeing as the hottest hangout on the island right now is Big Momma's, I think we ought to head down there and party down. Teen Beach Movie style!


Club Penguin Blog: Bikers & Surfers: Party at Big Momma's!

So if you're a surfer or a biker, make sure you jump online today at 5am Penguin Standard Time (that's 1pm UK time, folks), and join me on the server Frozen for a Wet Side Story boogie! :D

Look forward to seeing you there!

Byeee!

-Club Penguin Team




My View
Thanks Daffodaily5! I'll try my best to attend this party but I might be busy. Anyway, I'm sure you can't wait to attend this party because meeting Daffodaily5 is just epic! I hope you have a good time!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Are you going to attend Daffodaily5's party? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment