Thursday 15 August 2013

Club Penguin Blog: Guest Blog from Ross Lynch!

Ross Lynch from Teen Beach Movie posts about the Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Today Ross Lynch from Teen Beach Movie posted about the Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam on the Club Penguin Blog.

Club Penguin Blog Post
Hey Everyone... Ross Lynch here! Some of you may have seen me as Brady in the Disney Channel Original Movie, Teen Beach Movie.


Club Penguin Blog: Guest Blog from Ross Lynch!

Just wanted to let you all know how stoked I am to be a part of the upcoming Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam. Having played Club Penguin when I was younger, I never would have thought my character from the movie would end up being a mascot in one of the parties!

The party looks pretty epic so stay tuned for more party updates and mascot meet up times from Polo Field.

Later guys!

-Ross
My View
Great post Ross! I am excited for the upcoming Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam as well! It's also nice to know that you used to play Club Penguin and that you're now a Club Penguin Character for the Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam - Brady! I'll make sure I'll stay tuned for more Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam updates and news on the Club Penguin Blog. See you soon!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of Ross Lynch posting on the Club Penguin Blog? Are you more excited for the Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment