Saturday 17 August 2013

Boba and Jango CP: Copying Policy

Copying from Boba and Jango CP is theft!
Hello penguins! Today I'm here to talk to you about copying. Here at Boba and Jango CP, we have a strict copying policy. Let's find out more about it...

Boba and Jango CP: Copying Policy

Boba and Jango CP: Copying is Theft!

  • Anyone caught copying from Boba and Jango CP will face their blog being shut down.

  • Copying can only be acceptable if asked for by either of the Boba and Jango CP Team.

  • Copying is completely unacceptable and you will be exposed for it through email/social media sites.

  • Our copying policy is quite strict - but this is because the Boba and Jango CP Team work very hard to create the content at Boba and Jango CP. Another reason for the strict copying policy is that we like to encourage penguins to be as original as they can, and copying isn't original. 

    Your Say
    Now it's time for your say! What do you think of our copying policy? Have you copied from this blog? What do you think about copying? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
    ~Boba 126

    13 comments:

    1. I agree with your copying policy. I own a blog myself, and would hate to see anyhting copied from it. :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I totally agree! Thanks for your feedback! :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. yes i have copied from your blog

      ReplyDelete
    4. But can we visit other blogs and see how they write posts (No copying) then write your own post (Inspiration) ?

      ReplyDelete
    5. Yes. But don't use they're exact words.

      ReplyDelete
    6. As I said above, I believe in originality. So most of it should be your own.

      ReplyDelete
    7. I agree with you. Most of content should be original but a little bit you know is... ;)

      ReplyDelete
    8. Yes. Make sure not to copy as copying is theft!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Can I copy your blog please?

      ReplyDelete
    10. Of course you cannot! Originality is key!

      ReplyDelete
    11. Suppose I copy from cp and not yours?

      ReplyDelete
    12. I mean I don't wanna get my email exposed and etc. so I'm only asking :D

      ReplyDelete