Monday 22 October 2012

Daffodaily5's Spooky Fruity Fashion Challenge!


 Hello Penguins, Today Daffodaily 5 posted on the Club Penguin Blog...
Hiya!
 
It’s Daffo here. I’ve seen some pretty crazy costumes recently and it got me thinking...
 
Nothing stands out more than a mismatched outfit, and nothing says spooky and strange quite like Halloween! So, I was trying on some different outfits for inspiration and found myself wearing the Kiwi Costume and the Ghost Goggles just for laughs, but you know what… it actually worked!
 
I’m always hoping to come across weird and wonderful discoveries so now I’m on the lookout for the freakiest fruit combination! What I'd really love to see are some fab fashion shows full of spooky, juicy costumes! What do you guys think? Who knows, maybe I'll waddle over to your igloo to take a peek at your creations!
 

 
I’d love to hear your thoughts, so make sure you leave a comment below!
 
Waddle on!

Thank You Daffodaily5! Unfortunately, We can't see the picture that you have included in your post. But, I do like the idea of mixing Halloween and Fruit together, maybe I'll we're a Spooky Fruit creation. What do you think of Daffodaily5's post? Have you got Spooky Fruit Fashion? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

1 comment: