Wednesday 2 January 2013

Club Penguin PSA Mission Guides: Case of the Missing Puffles

Hello penguins, Do you need some help with completing the PSA Mission -Case of the Missing Puffles? Well, below is a step to step guide on completing it...

To play the PSA Mission- Case of the Missing Puffle, Click Here...

Firstly, here's our brief...
#1 Case of the Missing Puffles

Club Penguin Times Editor in Chief, Aunt Arctic, needs the help of the PSA. Her pet puffles (a purple and green one) are missing.
Once agents accept their mission, Aunt Arctic will tell them about her missing puffles.
From there, agents can:
  • find photos at the Ice Rink
  • decode the spy code in the Pet Shop
  • get some spy gadgets from G
  • rescue penguins at the Iceberg
  • fix the crying brown penguin's telescope with your spy gadget wrench
  • go up to the Tallest Mountain and rescue the puffles!
...then, we will receive orders which say...

Mission: Aunt Arctic... famous reporter for the Club Penguin Times... has lost two of her pet puffles. It is your assignment to find and rescue them.
...once you have read your orders, click on the "Start Mission" button. After you have done this, click on Aunt Arctic...


...once you have clicked on Aunt Arctic, she will start to talk to you...


...when she says "Thanks goodness someone is here to help me. I think some of my puffles are in trouble! They're missing!" select the option above which is highlighted in red...


...when she says "It happened an hour ago. I was doing some reporting for the Club Penguin Times, so I brought my camera with me to take pictures." select the option above which is highlighted in red...


...when she says "Two of my puffles must have hidden in my camera bag, because when I got home, I saw that they were missing, and my camera was gone too!" select the option above which is highlighted in red...


...the she'll say "Oh, please find mu puffles! I need to know that they are safe!" after that, go to the left and click on the door of Aunt Arctic's igloo...


...if you click on the door of Aunt Arctic's igloo, a map of Club Penguin will appear, like this...


...then click on the Ice Rink...


...once you're at the Ice Rink, go to the right until you see some photographs on the floor, which looks like this...


...click on the photographs and drag them into your inventory, to collect them...


...then open the map, and click on the Pet Shop...


...once you're at the Pet Shop, click on the note attached to the Puffle House...

...here is what the note says...


Note: This note is different for every penguin, you'll have to work it out by using the code in the bottom-right corner.


...then open the map, and click on the Sport Shop...


...once you're at the Sport Shop, click on G...

...once you click on G, he will say "Hello! It's a beautiful day on the ski hill! Can I get you something?"...


...after he says that, select the option above which is highlighted in red...


...then he will say "Check out the catalog for everything you need to get around Club Penguin with style!". After he says that, select the option above which is highlighted in red...

...then he will say "Well, there are some other special items... You can take a look at them, if you can answer this question..." After he says that, he will ask "How many pairs of socks do I own?"...


...after he says that, you will have to put the answer you got from the note from the note in the Pet Shop. Once you haven input an answer, select the option above which is highlighted in red...


...then he will say "Oh! So you are a secret agent? Pleased to meet you! My name is 'G', and I invent all of the spy gadgets." Select the option above which is highlighted in red...


...then he will say "Sure, just follow me." and then walk over to the cupboard, click on the cupboard...


...then he will say "Here is some spy equipment I've invented that might come in handy. Take what you need." after he says that, click on the life ring shooter...


...after you have got the life ring shooter, open the map and go to the Iceberg...


...once you're at the Iceberg, get your life ring shooter from your inventory and aim it at the penguins on the small iceberg...


...if you do this correctly, you should be in a mini game, the aim of this mini game is to save the penguins on the small iceberg. Fire the life rings by clicking your mouse and remember to take into account the speed and  direction of the wind before firing a life ring...


...once you have saved all of the penguins on the small iceberg, click on the green penguin...

...then he will say "I saw two puffles. One had a propellor cap on, and the other was carrying a camera. They flew away, but I don't know where... If I was higher up, maybe I could have seen where they went." after he says that, open the map and go to the Ski Mountain...


...once you're at the Ski Mountain, click on the brown penguin...


...he will say "I was using my homemade telescope to look around club penguin, and it fell apart!... Oh, please help me fix my telescope. If you do, I'll let you look through it! Please, will you help?"...


...after he says that, get your spy phone out of your inventory and click on the tools put, select the wrench tool and move it to the telescope...


...if you have done this correctly, the telescope should be fixed! The brown penguin will say "Thank you so much! Just click on the telescope, and I'll let you look through it!" click on the telescope...


...you should then see the view of the telescope, move the telescope to the right until you see a green puffle flying by a big mountain...


...once you have finished looking at the telescope, open the map and click on Aunt Arctic's igloo...


...once you're in Aunt Arctic's Igloo, give the photographs in your inventory to Aunt Arctic, she will say "Oh. Thank you! I've been so worried about my puffles, but these photos tell me that you must be on the right track. Now I know you can find my puffles."...


...after Aunt Arctic has finished talking, open up the map and click on the Sport Shop...


...once you're in the Sport Shop, click on the grappling hook in the cupboard...


...after you have collected the grappling hook, open up the map and click on the Tallest Mountain...


...once you're at the Tallest Mountain, take out your grappling hook from your inventory and aim it to the top of the Tallest Mountain, if you have done this correctly, you should be at the top of the Tallest Mountain...


...after you have got to the top of the Tallest Mountain, a green puffle should see you, then you should select the option selected above...


...once you have done that, you should see the other puffle which is purple. Then select the option selected above...


...then Aunt Arctic will say "You've found my puffles! I'm so glad they're safe!" then, you should select the option selected above...


...then Aunt Arctic will say "The tallest mountain? Why were they up there?" then, you select the option selected above...


...then Aunt Arctic will say "Oh, that makes sense. Ever since I got it, it has loved to take pictures with my camera." then, you should select the option selected above...


...then Aunt Arctic will say "Thank you for doing such a good job, not only in bringing my puffles back to me, but helping others around you... If I need any more help in the future, you'll be the one I call!" then, you should select the option selected above. Then Aunt Arctic will say "Good-bye!"

Congratulations! You have completed the PSA Mission: Case of the Missing Puffles! You have found Aunt Arctic's missing puffles, helped the trapped penguins on the small iceberg and fixed the  brown penguin's telescope.

I love this PSA mission because you help so many people during the mission. Have you finished this mission yet? What do you think of this mission? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment