Thursday 3 October 2013

Club Penguin Blog: Penguin of the Day: Violet Cute

Daffodaily5 features Violet Cure as Penguin of the Day on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Today Daffodaily5 featured Violet Cute as Penguin of the Day on the Club Penguin Blog. Here is what Daffodaily5 posted on the Club Penguin Blog...

Club Penguin Blog: Penguin of the Day: Violet Cute

Hiya!

We receive lots of emails from penguins nominating their best friends, and I must say reading stories about great friendships really brightens my day! Violet Cute is Penguin of the Day for quite simply being a super, epic, amazing online friend! :)



Club Penguin Blog: Penguin of the Day: Violet Cute

Is your friend amazing too? Contact us!

Byeee!

-Club Penguin Team
My View
Great Job Violet Cute! It's great that your a good online friend! I also like your igloo as it looks very cozy and it's outdoors - epic! Nice orange feather boa by the way.

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think about Violet Cute being Penguin of the Day? What do you think about what Violet Cute does in Club Penguin? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Do you have any nominations for Penguin of the Day? and why? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I know this is a bit random - but I've noticed that your blog is really nice and your posts are excellent.

    I don't know if you're looking for another job, but I'm currently hiring on www.ferdthebirdcp.com, and I'm looking for some new authors, and you seem perfect.

    If you want - you don't have to - to apply, please visit here: www.ferdthebirdcp.com/p/apply.html.

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete