Wednesday 23 October 2013

Club Penguin Blog: Daffo's Halloween Party Prank!

Daffodaily5 posts a video of herself scaring other members of the Club Penguin Team on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Recently, Daffodaily5 posted a video of herself scaring other members of the Club Penguin Team on the Club Penguin Blog. Here is what Daffodaily5 posted on the Club Penguin Blog...

Club Penguin Blog: Daffo's Halloween Party Prank!
Hiya!

Check out this video of a party I had in my igloo. Things got pretty scary... for everyone!




I'm still shaking! Well, needless to say it wasn't the best party in the world... but it could still be! I would like to invite you all to my igloo for an epic Halloween Party on Saturday, 26th of October at 11am UK Time, on the server Frozen. I promise I won't try and scare you! Well not too much... ;)

Hope to see you all there!

Byeee!

-Club Penguin Team
My View
Thanks for posting this Daffodaily5! I liked how you scared most of the Club Penguin Team in the video above with the scary transformations from the Halloween Party. Who knew Ninjas was afraid of snails? I'll try to come to your meetup and hopefully, you won't find out my fear!

Your Say 
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of the video above? Are you going to attend the meetup above? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment