Saturday 19 October 2013

"Musical Surprise" for Club Penguin's 8th Anniversary

Update: Polo Field has tweeted about a hint of who will be singing.


Spike Hike confirms that a "Musical Surprise" will be coming for Club Penguin's 8th Anniversary
Hello penguins! Today on Twitter, Spike Hike confirmed that a "Musical Surprise" will be coming for Club Penguin's 8th Anniversary this Thursday! Don't believe me? Well here's a tweet to prove it...
My View
I think that it's awesome that there'll be a musical surprise coming for Club Penguin's 8th Anniversary this Thursday. I wonder who will be the singer of the musical surprise, I think it'll be a new Club Penguin character like Aunt Arctic or Gary singing this song. I can't wait to hear it!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think the "Musical Surprise" will be? Who do you think will be singing it? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment