Thursday 3 October 2013

Club Penguin Times: Issue #415

The Club Penguin Times release their 415th Issue
Hello penguins! Recently the Club Penguin Times released their 415th issue, well here's the latest news and stories from the Club Penguin Times...

Feature Story - Puffle Snack Station Launched
Now, this week's feature story is about a puffle snack station being launched at the Pizza Parlor. Let's have a look at it...

Club Penguin Times
By PH - G'day mates! Allow me introduce the new Puffle Snack Stations. After spending so much time training and raising puffles, I found a special mix that will satisfy your puffle like noting else!
Let's read it bit more of this interesting feature story...
Sure, your blue puffle will always love a pretzel, and your red puffle will eat a barrel full of stinky cheese - but there is something even better. Once they eat these new snacks, wow do they have energy! This purple puffle took off like a corker and nearly pulled up the floors with its whirlwind! I spoke to Gary about how we could get this to as many puffle owners as possible. The clever bloke whipped up the Snack Station! Now you're able to get a deep-dish pie just for puffles in the Pizza Parlor. The deluxe pizza will fill 'em right up without making then tired at all, I guarantee. Now, I've got some mystery O'berry seeds that need looking after, so I'm leaving the rest of my recipes with Gary. I'll be sure to write in with any news as soon I know more about the seeds.
Support Story - Rookie Running Halloween
Now, this week's Support Story is about about Rookie running Halloween! Let's have a look at it...

Club Penguin Times
By Rookie - Do you know who's getting the island ready for Halloween? This guy! That's right, with Gary taking a break, I get to make this the most scare-tacular, cnady-rific Halloween Party EVER!!! Oh man, I can't wait for what I'm planning. Next time, I should keep is as a surprise for myself too. There's gonna be wild costumes and trick-or-treating all over the island. I love dropping by to see what candy my friends have. And on Halloween, no one gets mad at me for it! I want lots of candy to give away (and to EAT), so I gotta maske sure we have enough to last the whole party. It would be embarrassing if we ran out. So, I got this catalog of Spectral Sweets and thye have everything we need, plus loads of candies I've never heard of before. It's going to be a hoot! Get it? Because owls? Looking forward to dressing up and trick-or-treating with everyone! YAY!
Upcoming Events
Now, this week's Upcoming Events are very exciting! Let's have a look at them...

Club Penguin Times
On now! Furniture Catalog - Get ready for trick-or-treaters to visit your igloo.

Oct. 10 Stage - Frightening favorite Night of the Living Sled Live! come to the Stage.

Oct. 17 Halloween Party - The spookiest party of the year is on its way.

On now Penguin Style - Halloween costumes are in at the Clothes Shop!

Find the collectible pin! Hidden now until October 16. Next pin hidden: October 17-31
Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times? Which article is your favorite? Which upcoming event are you looking forward to the most? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment