Monday 28 October 2013

Club Penguin Blog: Come Trick or Treating with Chattabox

Chattabox posts the details of her Trick or Treating Party on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Today Chattabox posts about the details of her Trick or Treating Party on the Club Penguin Blog. Here is what Chattabox posted on the Club Penguin Blog...

Club Penguin Blog: Come Trick or Treating with Chattabox

G'Day Penguins!
It was great seeing you all last Thursday - check out the picture below of you guys partying in my iggy! All of your Halloween costumes were totally awesome, there are a few scary Penguins out there!
I had so much fun in all the spooky Halloween igloos, that this Thursday I've decided I'm going to go trick or treating.. Who's with me?



Club Penguin Blog: Come Trick or Treating with Chattabox

Lets all meet on server Blizzard on Thursday at 4pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time/or 6pm NZ time). If you would like us to visit your igloo, write your name in the comments below and tell us why we should come and check out your Halloween igloo – remember to make sure you have the trick or treat candy pumpkin so we can all collect our candy.
See you Thursday flippered friends.
Waddle on!
The Club Penguin Team.
My View
Thanks Chattabox for posting this! It will be nice to meet you and trick-or-treat with you, and I'll hope that I'll attend the meetup with you. I love trick-or-treating!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! Are you going to meet Chattabox? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

3 comments: