Thursday 31 October 2013

Have a Happy Halloween!

From the Boba and Jango CP Team, we wish you a Happy Halloween!
Hello penguins! As today is Halloween, I thought it would be right to post this to wish you a Happy Halloween!

Have a Happy Halloween!

Tonight, many of you will be trick-or-treating in search of candy! I hope that you'll be getting quite a lot of candy to eat and enjoy! I also hope that you embrace the art of scaring people in your range of Halloween costumes ranging from vampires to fairies! The most important thing about trick-or-treating is to have a plan of which houses you'll be visiting, and don't forget to bring your trick-or-treating baskets. From the team at Boba and Jango CP, we wish that you have a Happy Halloween and get lots of candy! BOO!

My View
I love Halloween as it brings the neighborhood together, and a lot of candy to the baskets of trick-or-treaters. Hopefully, I'll be getting some candy tonight, and then I'll eat all of it! Happy Halloween!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of Halloween? Are you going trick-or-treating? If yes, what are you dressing up as? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment