Wednesday 23 October 2013

Club Penguin Blog: 8th Anniversary Party for Europe... with special guest!!

Daffodaily5 posts about details of the 8th Anniversary of Club Penguin for Europe
Hello penguins! Today Daffodaily5 posted the details of the 8th Anniversary of Club Penguin for Europe. Here is what Daffodaily5 posted on the Club Penguin Blog...

Club Penguin Blog: 8th Anniversary Party for Europe... with special guest!!

Hiya everyone!

I’m about to burst with excitement so I’ll make this quick! As you probably already know, it’s CP’s 8th anniversary tomorrow, so I’m inviting you to join us for a MEGA party online to celebrate (there will be a surprise guest appearance too)!

Join Karlapop321, Loustik005, Federflink, and me, Daffo, on Zipline at 8am PST (4pm UK time).



Club Penguin Blog: 8th Anniversary Party for Europe... with special guest!!

This is going to be the most epic celebration to date so make sure you dress to impress!

Byeee!

P.S. The surprise guest is SPIKE HIKE as he is here with us in the Brighton office! You probably already spotted him in the picture... So exciting! :D

-Club Penguin Team
My View
Thanks for posting this Daffodaily5! I'll make sure I attend this party and hopefully I'll be able to meet some of the Club Penguin Team Members that are based in Europe! I can't wait!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! Are you excited to meet the Club Penguin Team Member? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment