Thursday 10 October 2013

Club Penguin: EPF Message from Rookie - 10/10/13

Rookie sends a new Club Penguin EPF Message
Hello penguins! Today Rookie sent a very special EPF Message to EPF Agents and their EPF spy phones. Let's have a look at what he sent...

Club Penguin: EPF Message from Rookie - 10/10/13


Club Penguin: EPF Message from Rookie - 10/10/13
Hi everybody! Did u hear I'm planning the Halloween party?! Make sure u all dress up and eat candy, k? Nothing bad's going to happen, so u can take a break and relax.
My View
Thanks Rookie for sending us this EPF Message! I did hear that you were planning the Halloween Party! I hope it goes great! I do need a break! Thanks Rookie!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of Rookie's EPF Message? Did you think Rookie's thoughts about the Halloween Party are correct? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126 

0 comments:

Post a Comment