Saturday 5 October 2013

Club Penguin: New Puffle Surprises coming in November

New Surprises coming for puffles this November
Hello penguins! Today, I took a look at Club Penguin's membership page, and found something which looked very interesting...

Club Penguin: New Puffle Surprises coming in November

New For Puffles
Get ready for all new surprises coming this November.
Quoted from Club Penguin's membership page.

My View
Hmm. This has really got me guessing. I'm not really sure what's coming for puffles in November, but I'm sure it's something to do with those seeds which Gary is examining in his lab. 

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think are the surprises for puffles coming in November? Are you excited for these puffle surprises in November? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

2 comments:

  1. I think it may be another puffle feeding station or something to do with those magical O Berry seeds that Gary found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I thought! Where do you think this puffle feeding station will be and what food will it serve?

    ReplyDelete