Sunday 24 November 2013

BAFTA Kids' Vote: The Winner is...

The winner of the web category of the BAFTA Kids' Vote is...
Hello penguins! Today the results of the BAFTA Kids' Vote in the UK was announced, and the winner of the web category was...

BAFTA Kids' Vote: The Winner is...
Bin Weevils! Bin Weevils won the web category, Disney and Club Penguin were runners up...

BAFTA Kids' Vote: The Winner is...


My View
I don't think Bin Weevils deserved to win as they bribed their players to vote for them, which I think is unfair as Club Penguin didn't bribe at all. Anyway, at least Club Penguin and Disney got 2nd and 3rd. Hopefully Bin Weevils will learn their lesson!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! Do you think the right people won the BAFTA Kid's Vote? Are you happy that Club Penguin were runners up? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Boba, Club Penguin didn't bribe at all why Bin Weevils did. You do get 100 coins if you vote for CP but they didn't say it, it was like a surprise. And when I played Bin Weevils, somehow it was boring, a bit more boring than CP. Lastly, Bin Weevils security is not that safe, they only warn you when you say a bad word, even for 3 times! And if you do it many times, they will only ban your chat for 10 minutes only, so it's not that safe, and when I said "body parts" in Bin Weevils, it didn't warn me! When I said di*k, it didnt't warn me or anything! So I think Moshi Monsters or Club Penguin should have won, and Bin Weevils 2nd or 3rd.

    ReplyDelete