Friday 22 November 2013

Club Penguin Blog: BAFTA Kids' Vote Party - LAST CHANCE TO VOTE!

Daffodaily5 posts about a party with Daffodaily on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Today Daffodaily5 posts about a party with Daffodaily on the Club Penguin Blog. Here is what Daffodaily5 posted on the Club Penguin Blog...

Club Penguin Blog: BAFTA Kids' Vote Party - LAST CHANCE TO VOTE!

Hiya!

It’s a bit chilly in the UK right now, isn't it? Perfect weather to stay in and have a party with me! I’ll be online today at 4pm UK time, on server Snow Flake and I’d love you to join me!



Club Penguin Blog: BAFTA Kids' Vote Party - LAST CHANCE TO VOTE!

Wait, I forgot to tell you why we're partying! (silly me :P). Well today is the last day of voting for the UK BAFTA Kids Vote 2013! So if you haven't voted yet, now is the last chance to do it! Then you can come and meet me online for high fives all round!

Byeee!

-Club Penguin Team
My View
Thanks for posting this Daffodaily5! I've voted for Club Penguin and hopefully many more penguins have to! I wonder how well Club Penguin has done this year?

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! Have you voted for Club Penguin in the BAFTA Kids' Vote? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment