Friday 1 November 2013

Club Penguin: Paychecks November 2013

Club Penguin sends Tour Guides and EPF Agents paychecks for their hard work
Hello penguins! As it's the start of November, Club Penguin (as usual) have decided to send Tour Guides and EPF Agents paychecks for all of their hard work. Let's take a look a them...

Club Penguin: Paychecks November 2013
In my mailbox, I found two paychecks - A Tour Guide paycheck and an EPF Agent paycheck. Here are what they look like in my mailbox...

...firstly the Tour Guide paycheck, every Tour Guide will get 250 coins for their hard work...

Club Penguin: Paychecks November 2013

...next, the EPF Agent paycheck, every EPF Agent will get 350 coins for their hard work...

Club Penguin: Paychecks November 2013

My View
Thank you Club Penguin for sending these paychecks! With my 600 coins from both of my paychecks, I may wait for next week's edition of the Penguin Style catalog to buy some items.

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! Which paycheck/s did you receive in your mailbox? What do you think of Club Penguin sending paychecks to EPF Agents and Tour Guides? What are you going to do with the coins which you have received from your paycheck/s? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment