Monday 18 November 2013

Club Penguin Blog: Club Penguin's Got Talent - with Chattabox!

Chattabox posts about a meetup involving a Club Penguin talent show on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Today Chattabox posted about a meetup involving a Club Penguin talent show on the Club Penguin Blog. Here is what Chattabox posted on the Club Penguin Blog...

Club Penguin Blog: Club Penguin's Got Talent - with Chattabox!

G'day Penguins,

Thanks to everyone who came to the musical chairs party – I had the best time. Below is a screenshot of Hearts for Chattabox – thanks Penguins, you're all awesome!



Club Penguin Blog: Club Penguin's Got Talent - with Chattabox!

This week, I've decided I want to see how talented my favourite Penguin friends are. So I'm holding my own "Club Penguin's Got Talent" inside my igloo. Everyone is welcome and those of you who take part will get an amazing postcard from Chattabox.

Let's meet on the Down Under server in the Forest at 4pm East Australian Standard Time or 6pm New Zealand time on Thursday 21st November – this is 9pm Penguin Standard Time on Wednesday 20th November.

If you already have a Golden Puffle, make sure you bring them along too! They are just too cute!

See you Thursday Flippered Friends.

Waddle on.

- The Club Penguin Team
My View
Thanks for posting this Chattabox! I'll try my best to attend your meetup! I better start practicing my talent of riding a unicycle! It's also a great way for penguins to meet you!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of the meetup with Chattabox? Are you going to attend Chattabox's meetup? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment