Tuesday 19 November 2013

Club Penguin Blog: Android?

Polo Field posts about Android for the My Penguin app on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Today Polo Field posts about Android for the My Penguin app on the Club Penguin Blog. Here is what Polo Field posted on the Club Penguin Blog...

Club Penguin Blog: Android?

Hello Penguins,

You may have seen our post about "My Penguin iPhone Concepts." Of course, the first thing many of you asked was... what about Android?

To that we have just one question... Who said we weren't working on an Android version? ;)



Club Penguin Blog: Android?

So to get things kicked off, let's hear from all the Android users here on the blog. There are a whole bunch of Android devices out there in the world. We'd like to know... what Android device(s) do you use, and what version of the Android OS do you use? Let us know by leaving a comment below!

Waddle on,

-Club Penguin Team
My View
Thanks for posting this Polo Field! I can't wait for Android to come to My Penguin as it means more penguins will be able to use the My Penguin app! Cool!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! Do you have Android? Are you excited about Android coming to the My Penguin app? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment