Saturday 9 November 2013

Club Penguin Game Guides: Hydro Hopper

Let's learn about the Club Penguin Game, Hydro Hopper...
Hello penguins! In this post I'll be teaching you about Hydro Hopper, a Club Penguin Game...

Club Penguin Game Guides: Hydro Hopper

Where can I play Hydro Hopper?
In this section of the post, I will teach you where you can play Hydro Hopper. Hydro Hopper is a Club Penguin Game which is located at the Dock...

Club Penguin Game Guides: Hydro Hopper

...to play Hydro Hopper, all you have to do is click on the Hydro Hopper boat in the bottom-left corner of this room.

How to Play Hydro Hopper
In this section of the post, I will teach you how to play Hydro Hopper. Let's have a look at the instructions for Hydro Hopper...

Club Penguin Game Guides: Hydro Hopper
Use your mouse to move, click to jump!
To summarise, to move, use your mouse and to jump, left-click your mouse.

To start playing the Club Penguin Game, Hydro Hopper, click on the "Ready" button.

Tips for playing Hydro Hopper
In this section of the post, I will give you a few tips on playing Hydro Hopper. Here they are...
  • Jump to avoid most obstacles, don't go around them.
  • Pick up an extra life, to extend the game.
My View
I love how the game Hydro Hopper is a classic Club Penguin Game which can be played very easily. I also like how some of the graphics from this game reminds me of the old Club Penguin.

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of the Club Penguin Game Hydro Hopper? What is your highest score in Hydro Hopper? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment