Friday 15 November 2013

Club Penguin Blog: Exciting News About Penguin of the Day!

Daffodaily5 posts about exciting news about Penguin of the Day on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Today Daffodaily5 posted about exciting news about Penguin of the Day on the Club Penguin Blog. Here is what Daffodaily5 posted on the Club Penguin Blog...

Club Penguin Blog: Exciting News About Penguin of the Day!

Hiya,

In the many months we've been doing Penguin of the Day, we've celebrated the achievements of looooads of amazing penguins and given out thousands of coins to special players. However, I started thinking; instead of doing this every day, we should do it less freqently so that we can celebrate each penguin for longer. So I've decided to make a few changes...


Club Penguin Blog: Exciting News About Penguin of the Day!

Coming soon, I'll be doing... Penguin of the Week! And it's going to be super brill! I can't share too much with you right now, but I promise it'll be mega. I'll be working really hard to make POTW as awesome as possible, so from now on you may see fewer Penguin of the Day posts each week. I'll keep you posted with updates when I've worked it all out... :)

Let me know if you have any ideas about Penguin of the Week!

Byeee!

-Club Penguin Team
My View
Thanks for posting this Daffodaily5! I think Penguin of the Week is a good idea as it gives the penguin more time to be recognised for what they have done! I can't wait for Penguin of the Week to start!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of the idea of Penguin of the Week? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment