Thursday 27 February 2014

Club Penguin Times: Issue #436

The Club Penguin Times publish their 436th Issue
Hello penguins! Recently in Club Penguin, the Club Penguin Times have published their 436th issue. This post will go through the recent stories featured in the Club Penguin Times and the upcoming events to hit Club Penguin...

Feature Story -  Penguin Band Interview
Now, this week's feature story is Aunt Arctic interviewing Penguin Band, who are performin at the Amazement Park for The Fair! Let's have a look at it...

Club Penguin Times
By Aunt Arctic - Hello readers. Petey K, G Billy, Stompin' Bob and Franky are back for The Fair! They stopped by for an exclusive interview. Hear what they have to say...
Let's read more of this interesting feature story...
AA: Hello boys. For those who don't know your music, how would you describe your style?

Stompin' Bob: Aw! You're starting with the TOUGH questions.

Franky: Yeah, this is hard. We have rock, country, electronic, pop... I don't wanna let it get stale.

G Billy: Right! We're just trying to do things that are interesting

AA: And what is it like playing at The Fair?

Stompin' Bob: The Fair stage is a wicked venue! I love getting to play for so many fans.

Petey K: Yeah, and the fish dogs aren't bad either.

AA: Haha. I know the fans are happy to see you too. Do you have any plans after The Fair?

Franky: I've been playing around with some of our old songs. Mixing, splicing, remastering...

Petey K: Don't get him started! He'll play you thirty versions of Cool in the Cold!

G Billy: Actually, we've got some irons in the fire right now. Gotta keep on playing and giving back to the fans.

AA: Thank you so much for taking the time for an interview. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future. For now, best of luck at The Fair!
Support Story - Message from Rockhopper to Rookie
Now, this week's Support Story is about Rockhopper sending Rookie a message about his success with this year's Fair. Let's have a look at it...

Club Penguin Times
To Rookie,

Shiver me timbers, lad! I wouldn't have be me buckles on the Fair bein' a success. But blow me over, I be hearin' nothin' but good tales o' yer Amazement Park.

I wish I could be seein' this Marooned Lagoon! Be afeared o' those wily merguins. Keep it all ship-shape and I'l be toastin' ye with cream soda when I return.

It may be a while yet though, this treasure map be confoundin'!

-Rockhopper
Upcoming Events
Now, this week's Upcoming Events are very interesting! Let's have a look at them...

Club Penguin Times
Mar. 6 - New Penguin Style - Be a tourist in your own town or a pilot of your own plane!

Mar. 20 - Stage - Very special guests take over the Stage! Yaaaay!

Mar. 13 - Furniture and Igloo Catalog - now boarding... flights on CP Air igloos!


Find the collectible pin! Hidden now until March 5. Next pin hidden: March 6 - 19
My View
I liked reading the stories from this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times! My favourite story from this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times is the feature story which was the Penguin Band Interview. I like that the Penguin Band are enjoying The Fair and I can't wait for new material from them! My favourite upcoming event from this week's Club Penguin Times is the new Penguin Style catalog which is coming next week, I can't wait to see what type of items will be in it.

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times? Which story is your favorite? Which upcoming event are you looking forward to the most? Select your reaction of this post below and share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment