Saturday 8 February 2014

Club Penguin Blog: Introducing... Daffo Doodles!

Daffodaily5 introduces Daffo Doodles on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Recently, Daffodaily5 has introduced Daffo Doodles, which will feature fan art sent to Club Penguin on the Club Penguin Blog. Here is what Daffodaily5 posted on the Club Penguin Blog: 

Club Penguin Blog: Introducing... Daffo Doodles!

Hiya!

Earlier, I was having a little nosey through some of your Fan Art submissions and I thought, you guys are really talented, we should start a new 'thing' on the blog! So, I present to you... Daffo Doodles! This is all about showcasing your brill creativity! As you can see, my drawing skills aren't exactly the best, but I had so much fun making it and that's what matters most!


Club Penguin Blog: Introducing... Daffo Doodles!

Each time I do a Daffo Doodles post, I'll announce a different theme that I'd like YOU guys to choose! But to get things going, I'll start this week. It's time to embrace the epic theme of... Daffo the Superhero! Make sure you write "Daffo Doodles!" in your picture somewhere, and change the name of the file on your computer to the same. We'll feature the best ones in a few weeks!

Send your Doodles to me by uploading them to the Fan Art section under Fun Stuff. I can't wait to see them all! Don't forget to comment below with your ideas for the next theme! Happy Doodling!

Byeee!

-Club Penguin Team


Source: http://www.clubpenguin.com/blog/2014/02/introducing-daffo-doodles
My View
Thanks for posting this Daffodaily5! I love that you are going to feature fan art sent in by penguins! I just can't wait to see how talented some penguins are! Also, nice doodle Daffo!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! Are you going to send in some fan art for Daffo Doodles? What do you think of Daffo Doodles? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Select your reaction of this post below and share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment