Tuesday 25 February 2014

Club Penguin Blog: Chattabox is coming to an Igloo near you!

Chattabox posts details of a meetup with her involving The Fair on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Every week, Chattabox posts the details of a meetup with her on the Club Penguin. This week, Chattabox has posted details of a meetup which involves The Fair! Here is what Chattabox posted on the Club Penguin Blog: 

Club Penguin Blog: Chattabox is coming to an Igloo near you!

G'Day Penguins,

WOW – you guys sure love pizza! The party was full of pizza fans last week – nice to see that everyone agrees with me when I say "Pizza is THE BEST".

How cool is The Fair?! I've spent all week playing on the games and visiting all the rides. My favourite is definitely the Rollercoaster, which ride do you crazy lot love? I've also been spending a lot of time visiting "The Fair Igloos", they are looking AWESOME! So this week, lets visit some of YOUR igloos during the party, I can't wait! Incase any of you need some inspiration, I've taken a photo of my "Fair-themed" igloo with a few of my pals hanging out. Plus, we can all earn HEAPS more Fair Tickets to buy super cool stuff – I'm saving up for the Pixel Glasses (remember Penguins, some features require a paid membership). Come dressed in a crazy outfit and bring along your 'game-face' ready for igloo hopping and game-playing – this is going to be a good one!

Lets meet at The Main Square in The Fair (where The Penguin Band Perform) on the Down Under server at 4pm (East Australia Standard Time) on Thursday 27th February, which will be 6pm for all of you in New Zealand. Don't forget, this is 9pm Penguin Standard Time on Wednesday 26th February for everyone over in the US and Canada.

Waddle on!

- The Club Penguin Team


Club Penguin Blog: Chattabox is coming to an Igloo near you!

Source: http://www.clubpenguin.com/blog/2014/02/chattabox-coming-igloo-near-you
My View
I like that Chattabox posts the details of a meetup with here on the Club Penguin Blog as it gives penguins the opportunity to meet her! This week, I like that Chattabox is having a fun part for The Fair! I can't wait to have some fun with Chattabox at The Fair when I try to attend this meetup!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! Are you going to attend Chattabox's meetup above? What do you think of Chattabox's meetup above? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Select your reaction of this post below and share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment