Saturday 1 February 2014

Club Penguin: Paychecks February 2014

Paychecks for Tour Guides and EPF Agents have arrived in their mailboxes
Hello penguins! As it's the first day of the month, paychecks for Tour Guides and EPF Agents have arrived in their mailboxes. So, let's check out how much they paychecks are and what thye look like in penguin's mailboxes...

Club Penguin: Paychecks February 2014
Firstly for being a Tour Guide, I have received a paycheck which looks like this...


Club Penguin: Paychecks February 2014: Tour Guide

...from this paycheck, I have received 250 coins. As well as being a Tour Guide, I am also an EPF Agent, which means that I receive a paycheck which looks like this...

Club Penguin: Paychecks February 2014: EPF Agent

...from this paycheck, I have received 350 coins...

My View
I love that Club Penguin sends paychecks to Tour Guides and EPF Agents, as they do some much in Club Penguin and without them, Club Penguin wouldn't run as smoothly. With my 600 coins, from my paychecks from being a Tour Guide and an EPF Agent, I will by a very fun outfit from the Penguin Style Catalog for The Fair, which is later this month!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of the paychecks given to Tour Guides and EPF Agents? How many coins have you received from your paycheck/s? With the coins from your paycheck/s, what will you buy with them? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment