Wednesday 12 February 2014

Club Penguin Blog: Daffo's App Tips - Pufflescape

Daffodaily5 posts some tips for Pufflescape on the Club Penguin App on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Recently, Daffodaily5 has posted some helpful tips for Pufflescape on the Club Penguin App on the Club Penguin Blog. Here is what Daffodaily5 posted on the Club Penguin Blog: 

Club Penguin Blog: Daffo's App Tips - Pufflescape

Hiya guys!

One of my fave games to play on CP is Pufflescape, so it’s fab I can now play it on iPad! I personally find it quite tricky at times so I always spend aaaages playing it. I think I can say I’ve nearly mastered it!

So here are my tips for you:

- Hold down the arrow keys to build up speed and momentum for your puffle
- Use the opposite arrow key as a brake or to slow you down
- Tap the keys lightly if you only need to move your puffle a little bit
- Click the symbol in the top left hand corner to show a diagram with directions
- If you can’t work out a solution, try swapping bits of scenery around – there might be another way!
- Don’t worry about making a mistake and restarting – your puffle is as patient as you are!


Club Penguin Blog: Daffo's App Tips - Pufflescape

If you have any tips you’d like to share then please leave them in the comments below. Also, let me know if there’s any particular part of the Club Penguin app that you would like to see featured on App Tips next time!

Byeee!

-Club Penguin Team


Source: http://www.clubpenguin.com/blog/2014/02/daffos-app-tips-pufflescape
My View
Thanks for posting this Daffodaily5! I'm not very good at playing Pufflescape on the Club Penguin App, and now I hope that I'll be better! I think you should do some helpful tips for Pizzatron 3000.

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of Daffodaily5's tips for Pufflescape on the Club Penguin App? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Select your reaction of this post below and share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment