Friday 28 February 2014

Club Penguin Blog: Special Surprise Mascot Visit Today!

Polo Field posts details of a Special Surprise Mascot meetup on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Recently on the Club Penguin Blog, Polo Field has posted details of a Special Surprise Mascot meetup! Let's have a look at what Polo Field posted on the Club Penguin Blog...

Club Penguin Blog: Special Surprise Mascot Visit Today!


Update: This meetup is now over!
Happy Friday, Penguins! We have a little surprise for you today...

A few mascots will be online for a little random meetup today at 11:15am Penguin Standard Time! We'll update this blog post with the server a few minutes before the meetup. Thanks to Spike Hike for arranging this little random surprise!

UPDATE: The server for the surprise mascot visit will be... Blizzard!

In other news... I'll be logging on later today for Field Friday, too! I'll be logging onto the server Fjord later today and will update this post with the time for that, too. :)

Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team


Source: http://www.clubpenguin.com/blog/2014/02/special-surprise-mascot-visit-today
My View
Thanks for posting this Polo Field! I can't wait to attend this meetup with CP characters for The Fair! I wonder which CP characters will be attending this very special meetup? I'm sure I'll find out soon though. I'll also try to attend this week's Field Friday if it isn't too late as well!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of about this special meetup? Are you going to attend this meetup? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Select your reaction below and share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I like the idea of this, but Why have it when most kids should be just getting out of school, in the middle of school, or just starting it? I personally hate the time they hosted this at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh strange i been on all day but yet i have not seen them um that was weird i tried to look for them but i did not see them so strange but oh my gosh

    ReplyDelete