Monday 17 February 2014

Club Penguin Blog: My Penguin Day - UK Competition Winner!

Daffodaily5 posts the winner of the My Penguin Day competition on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Recently, Daffodaily5 been posting about the My Penguin Day competition, but now she has posted about the winner. Here is what Daffodaily5 posted on the Club Penguin Blog: 

Club Penguin Blog: My Penguin Day - UK Competition Winner!

Hiya!

So it took us a little longer than I expected (we received sooo many brill entries) but I'm so pleased to announce that the winner of the My Penguin Day competition is Milbo1! Check out her mega entry below:


Club Penguin Blog: My Penguin Day - UK Competition Winner!

The judging panel decided that she gave a brill description of her perfect day in CP, plus she clearly put loads of work into making her drawings full of detail and colour. Lovely handwriting too! :)

The UK Club Penguin team would like to offer a huge congratulations to Milbo1 for winning the competition! We've put it up on the wall so that everyone can see it, plus we've added the prize of a 12 month membership to her account. Epic congrats!

What are your favourite things about Milbo1's entry? Leave your comments below!

Byeee!

-Club Penguin Team

Source: http://www.clubpenguin.com/blog/2014/02/my-penguin-day-uk-competition-winner
My View
Thanks Daffodaily5 for posting this! Congratulations Milbo1 for winning the My Penguin Day competition, I love your drawings which are quite detailed and your description if a day in Club Penguin.

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! Why do you think Milbo1 deserved to win the My Penguin Day competition? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Select your reaction of this post below and share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment