Thursday 30 January 2014

Club Penguin Times: Issue #432

The Club Penguin Times publish their 432nd Issue
Hello penguins! Recently in Club Penguin, the Club Penguin Times have published their 432nd issue. This post will go through the recent stories featured in the Club Penguin Times and the upcoming events to hit Club Penguin...

Feature Story - Dino Puffles Roam Again!
Now, this week's feature story is about dino puffles roaming in present day Club Penguin. Let's have a look at it...

Club Penguin Times
By Gary - Well done time travelers! We've already reintroduced three species of dino puffles. What's next?
Let's read more of this interesting feature story...
Everyone is doing a superb job in prehistoric Club Penguin. Dino puffles are getting a warm welcome into the present. And in the past, Garugg keeps yelling, "TIKI TIKI" when I ask how the puffles are doing. He's very excited about the first sightings of the red triceratops puffle. We need to find them all before Feb. 5. All this traveling is fun, but it will not go on forever. The risk of causing unintended changes to the present is too great. The Time Trekker will be relocated back to my lab. So let's dig while we can!
Support Story - Introducing Darwin!
Now, this week's Support Story is Gary introducing his blue triceratops dino puffle called Darwin. Let's have a look at it...

Club Penguin Times
By Gary - Greetings! Id' like to introduce you to Darwin. He is a blue triceratops puffle! Now that I own a puffle, I see the appeal. He's splendifirous! I know quite a bit about dinosaurs (did you know triceratops means 'three-horned face?'), but now I'm researching puffles. PH told me they're very active, so I walk him a lot. But, he also gets mental exercise in my lab! He's an excellent lab assistant. Well, he like pushing over beakers and chewing on gadgets. I'll have him helping me with the next 3000 device soon!
Upcoming Events - Island Rumors
Now, this week's Upcoming Events section of the Club Penguin Times is a bit different. This week's Upcoming Events section is about rumors about the effects of time travel on the island...

Club Penguin Times
By Aunt Arctic - Hello everyone. I've been hearing rumors of something swimming near the Iceberg. Something big. Maybe Gary's warnings about time travel were right. Changes in the past may have changed our present-day Iceberg. I'll be keeping a close eye on this story. Please write in to the paper if you see anything suspicious!


Find the collectible pin! Hidden now until February 5. Next pin hidden: February 6 - 19
My View
I loved reading the stories from this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times! My favourite story from this week's Club Penguin Times, was Gary introducing his new puffle called Darwin, as it was nice that Gary was excited to adopt his first puffle! The upcoming events section from this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times also made me think of the bad effects of time traveling, and I wonder what will happen to the present-day Iceberg as a result of this.

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times? Which story is your favorite? Which upcoming event are you looking forward to the most? Select your reaction of this post below and share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment