Thursday 9 January 2014

Club Penguin Blog: UK Magazine - Tea, Cake and... Sprouts?

Daffodaily5 posts about what happened at her last meetup and a sneak peek of a comic in the Club Penguin Magazine on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Recently in Club Penguin, Daffodaily5 had a meetup which involved Daffodaily5 saying "PUFFLE!" and penguins saying the word "SPROUTS", which was exclusively found in the Club Penguin Magazine. To the present day, Daffodaily5 has told us what happened at that meetup and a sneak peek of a comic in the Club Penguin Magazine on the Club Penguin Blog Here is what Daffodaily5 posted on the Club Penguin Blog: 

Club Penguin Blog: UK Magazine - Tea, Cake and... Sprouts?

Hiya!

It's been great fun meeting you guys online over the past few weeks and playing the 'PUFFLE!' game with you! As many of you discovered, the special word was 'SPROUTS'! I have to admit, it was very strange having so many people shout that at me! As promised, here's a pic of me playing with some brill penguins at the Plaza over Christmas. Nice going, Omega4000 (and thanks for the seasonal well wishes, Jkgg2)! Thanks to everyone else who played the game with me! It was fun! :)


Club Penguin Blog: UK Magazine - Tea, Cake and... Sprouts?

In other news, I thought I'd share this piece of a comic from the latest issue of the UK Magazine, which came out today. I was just flicking through the pages, read the first two panels of the comic and thought to myself, "I couldn't agree more, AA!" :D


Club Penguin Blog: UK Magazine - Tea, Cake and... Sprouts?

Byeee!

-Club Penguin Team

Source: http://www.clubpenguin.com/blog/2014/01/uk-magazine-tea-cake-and-sprouts
My View
I like that Daffodaily5's "PUFFLE!" game went so well and many penguins correctly identified the word which came after it. I love the sneak peek of the comic from the Club Penguin Magazine and I can't wait to find out what happens next in this comic when I read the Club Penguin Magazine.

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! Did you play Daffodaily5's "PUFFLE!" game? What do you think of the sneak peek of the comic in the Club Penguin Magazine above? Have you got this month's Club Penguin Magazine? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Select your reaction of this post below and share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment