Thursday 30 January 2014

Club Penguin: Penguin Band will Return for The Fair

Polo Field confirms that the Penguin Band will be returning to Club Penguin for next month's party - The Fair
Hello penguins! Lately on Twitter, Polo Field was asking questions tweeted by Club Penguin players. One of his answers included one about the Penguin Band returning to Club Penguin, let's see his full answer...

Club Penguin: Penguin Band will Return for The Fair
My View
I think that it's great that the Penguin Band are returning for The Fair as they've haven't attended a party/event in Club Penguin since the Ultimate Jam in 2012. I'm also quite surprised that they have returned for an event like The Fair, as I wouldn't expect them to visit, I would expect them to visit parties like the Music Jam. I can't wait to meet them again and seen what they've done since we've seen them last!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think about the Penguin Band returning to Club Penguin for The Fair? Are you excited to meet the Penguin Band during The Fair? Select your reaction of this post below and share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment