Thursday 30 January 2014

Club Penguin: New Puffles Coming for Puffle Party

Polo Field confirms that new puffles will be making their way to Club Penguin for the Puffle Party
Hello penguins! Lately on Twitter, Polo Field was asking questions tweeted by Club Penguin players. One of his answers included one about new puffles coming to Club Penguin, let's take a look at his full...

Club Penguin: New Puffles Coming for Puffle Party
My View
I think that it's awesome that new puffles will be making their way to Club Penguin, I wonder what type of puffle will be discovered? A bird or something? I just can't wait to find out and adopt one.

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of new puffles coming to Club Penguin for the Puffle Party? What type of puffles do you think I will discover next? Select your reaction of this post below and share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment