Friday 17 January 2014

Club Penguin: EPF Message from Gary - 16/01/14

Gary sends EPF Agents a message about the Garugg the Ugg Ugg needing our assistance
Hello penguins! As Club Penguin has updated recently, it's about time that somebody sent us an EPF message to our EPF Spy Phones. This week, it's the turn of Gary and he has sent us an EPF message about the Garugg the Ugg Ugg needing our assistance. Let's have a look at the EPF message from Gary...

Club Penguin: EPF Message from Gary - 16/01/14
Club Penguin: EPF Message from Jet Pack Guy - 16/01/14

...here is what Gary said...
I've received a message from my great uncle Garugg the Ugg Ugg. Agents, I shall require your assistance. We are about to step back in time. Things could get dangerous.
My View
Thanks for this interesting message Gary! I will make sure to help you and your great uncle Garugg the Ugg. Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll be happy to help!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of Gary's EPF message? Do you agree with what Gary has to say? Select your reaction below and share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment