Monday 20 January 2014

Club Penguin Blog: My Penguin Day - One Week Left!

Daffodaily5 posts a reminder for penguins about the My Penguin Day competition on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Recently, Daffodaily5 has posted a reminder for UK penguins about the "My Penguin Day" competition, as the competition will only be open for another week. Here is what Daffodaily5 posted on the Club Penguin Blog: 

Club Penguin Blog: My Penguin Day - One Week Left!

Hiya!

Just a quick update about the My Penguin Day competition we're running in the UK! I've received looooads of brill entries so far. You guys are super creative. It's been so much fun looking through them all! I love reading about your favourite things to do on CP.

So anyway, I just wanted to write a quick reminder that the competition is ending on the 27th of January, which means there's only 1 week left for people to enter! The competition template can be downloaded HERE and the details about how to send it are written at the bottom of that sheet. All entries need to have parental permission, with the back page filled out and included with every template. Don't forget, we're looking for people to do their own drawings and write their own stories. The more creative the better!


Club Penguin Blog: My Penguin Day - One Week Left!

I'll be judging all the templates with 2 other members of the UK team after the 27th, announcing the winner as soon as possible after that. I can't wait to see who wins! :)

Byeee!

-Club Penguin Team

Source: http://www.clubpenguin.com/blog/2014/01/my-penguin-day-one-week-left
My View
I like that Daffodaily5 has reminded penguins that the "My Penguin Day" competition is closing in 1 week, as some penguins may have submitted their entry too late!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! Have you entered the competition above? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Select your reaction of this post below and share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment